1. Application for registration
International students in China follow the enrollment guidelines for international students from Qilu University of Technology (Shandong Academy of Sciences), and submit application materials within the prescribed time limit according to their type of application.
2. Ways of handing over materials
(1)Submitting the applicant by yourself or entrusting others to submit;
(2) Mailing (Mailing address for contact information);
(3)Send to the mailbox email@example.com, all application materials will be sent by one mail (the original application materials will be verified when the students enter the journal, if they are verified to be false, they will not be accepted)
3. The International Cooperation Office conducts preliminary examination of all applicants' application materials, and the students who have passed the preliminary examination are organized by the International Cooperation Office for review.
4. The International Cooperation Office will make an acceptance letter for the applicants to be admitted, and apply for theVisa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China(JW202) to the higher authorities( International Office of Shandong Provincial Department of Education and Foreign Affairs Office of Shandong Provincial People’s Government).
5. The international students who are admitted to China will receive the Admission Notice issued by the International Cooperation Office,the Visa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China(JW202 Form) and the Notice for Registration before the start of the school.
6. International students who are admitted to China should apply for theAdmission Notice,theVisa Application Form for Foreign Students Studying in China(JW202 Form) and other materials required for the visa to go to the Chinese Embassy (Consulate) where the student resides to handle (X1/X2) visas in China.Then, the above materials will be reported to the International Cooperation Office within the time specified in theAdmission Notice.
7. Contact information
Qilu University of Technology(Shandong Academy of Sciences) International Cooperation Office
Address: No.3501, Daxue Road, Changqing District, Jinan City, Shandong Province